[ADMIN] Plea for sanity (was:Re: [Zope] Re: full-text retrieval app)

Ed Leafe ed@leafe.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:35:24 -0500

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 11:25  AM, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Ed, I'd give up, were I you.  Though your arguments aren't groundless,
> the list reply-to policy is almost certainly not going to change unless
> you get a job with Zope Corporation and pick up the list admin duties,
> as there are some good counter arguments and inertia reigns. ;-)

	Hey, I run my lists the way I think is best, but I'm always open to
suggestions.

	I agree, I'm done with this thread. The dismissive nature of the
replies I've received make it apparent that I'm wasting my time trying
to appeal to rational discourse.

	I will get a chuckle, though, every time I see another "Please keep
this on the list" request here.

      ___/
     /
    __/