[Zope] newbie: ZSQL Method test screen output

andy andy@bigorangelovebus.net
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 12:41:06 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking to use a ZSQL Method to grab information from an Access
database and output the information as a table. Effectively, the Test
view in the ZSQL Method is exactly how I want to output the results.
I've had a good look round all the folders in my installation (on win2K
machine) and can't see a file called 'manage_testForm' which is
presumably what I'm looking for. How do I find the method that's used to
create that Test view, so I can use the same format for outputting my
query? Any help much appreciated.....

Andy