[Zope] Strange Problem With Inline Frame (Probably OT)

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:29:16 -0800

Honestly, this page is a mess.  Since it's going to take a couple hours of
tinkering to figure out what's wrong, you may as well redo it in a more
readable/maintainable fashion.  Among other issues, you've got a number of
extraneous and/or illegal body, div, noframes and html tags.

Here's what I'd do:

1. Stop using Dreamweaver.  It's more hassle than it's worth.
2. Put as much of the javascript and CSS as you can into linked documents.
3. Write a minimal page that correctly places your header, navigation, and
content elements.
4. Add a little at a time until you either break it or finish.

That might not be the help you're looking for, but it's the best I have to
offer.

Dylan