[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 Released

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:54:46 +0200

On Monday 10 February 2003 18:42, Casey Duncan wrote:
> If it is in the collector, please enlighten us where to find it. More
> information about the specific behavior you are experiencing, your
> environment and the exact steps to reproduce it would also be most helpful.

No, it is not in collector. Probably. :-) The most pain is crashes rarely and
quite randomly so I can't reproduce and catch crashes. All the info I can get
is just a "SIGHUP" and that's all. :( For example, I can work whole day, but
at evening when I went cofee, it was already restarted. Log's sais just
"SIGHUP" and nothing more...

OS: Linux SuSE 8.0 Pro
Zope: Installed from a binary package

--
Regards, Bogdan

MCSE == Minesweeper Consultant / Solitaire Expert