[Zope] Zope: 5.4, jboss 0.3 million hits with google

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:33:32 -0800

from python.org:

"Python has been an important part of Google since the beginning, and
remains so as the system grows and evolves. Today dozens of Google engineers
use Python, and we're looking for more people with skills in this language."
said Peter Norvig, director of search quality at Google, Inc.

Obviously, it's a conspiracy.