[Zope] Writing a product

Rob Thorne rob@torenware.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:02:55 -0800

There is also some good stuff in some of the Zope books now published.
I've been finding the Address Book example described in Bernstein and
Robertson's Zope Bible to be particularly useful.   It also goes into
issues like security and building help files that I haven't seen in one
place before.

Good luck with your product, in any case.
Rob

--
Rob Thorne
Torenware Networks