[Zope] OSCON submissions wanted by Saturday!

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:54:29 -0500

For the Python/Zope track at OSCON (July 7-11 in Portland, Oregon) we
need more papers and tutorials.  It is especially pressing since the
deadline for submissions is 2/15, i.e. this Saturday.  Last year we
had a few really good Zope talks and tutorials.  I hope we'll be able
to repeat those!  All you need to do is submit a brief abstract to the
URL below.

Bonus: all tutorials and 5 talks in the Python track will be listed in
a brochure for the conference that will go out to several magazines to
create early exposure -- both for OSCON and for Zope!

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/create/e_sess