[Zope] Plone Site config

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:47:51 -0500

[Sungmook Kim wrote (dotorimook@yahoo.com) on 2/13/03 12:04 PM]

> how do i configure a plone generated site if I do not
> have access to the zope installation folder in zope
> server? e.g. i want to configure the About slot or the
> calender slot, their look and style.

use the customize feature to copy the methods/page templates/scripts you
want to change into a TTW-editable folder in your portal_skins space.

> another question,
> is it possible to use the plone calender in a
> non-plone generated site within zope?

The Plone Calendar is based on CMFCalendar, so I don't think so. However
there is a CalendarTag product that you can use outside of zope and on
zopelabs.com there is a recipe for a calendar you can use with squishdot.

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net