[Zope] CGI help

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:39:07 -0600

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 03:21:30PM +0000, caroline morgan wrote:

> I am a relatively new user of ZOPE and was wondering if it is
> possible to run programs on SAS from a ZOPE website ( or more
> specifically a plone website).

Make a start with External Methods [1] -- more or less any Python code
you can write on the Zope server's filesystem can be executed and
results returned to Zope. I'm not aware of anything special required
for integrating External Methods with Plone, but I've no direct
experience with that.

Then the question becomes "how do I run SAS from Python?"

[1] http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ExternalMethods

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu