[Zope] Passing Z-SQL Method Result to Pythin Script

Mico Siahaan mico@cbn.net.id
15 Feb 2003 04:42:47 -0500

3:52 PM 2/14/2003

I stored articles data in MySQL. The fields of articles tables are:
title, content, and their date of submitted. Suppose I want to show only
some of the content of the articles (about only 50 words shown), how do
I do it in Zope? I thought I could use Z-SQL Method to get the full
content from MySQL then processed Z-SQL result with python script. But I
failed. I did not know how to pass the Z-SQL Method result to python
script. Can anybody give me an example how to do it?

Thanks.

--
mico@cbn.net.id
---