[Zope] Relative URL property?

Kamal Gill gill@library.ucsf.edu
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:21:49 -0800

I know there must be a simple answer to this question, but I have thus
far been unable to find it.

   How do I obtain the relative URL of each object in the list of search
results?

For example, if I have an page template named "foo.html" in folder
"/spam/eggs/" listed as a search result, how do I obtain
"/spam/eggs/foo.html"?  There does not seem to be a relative_url
property, similar to absolute_url but without the
"http://servername.xyz" prefix.
What I need to return is the relative URL for each search result, since
the absolute_url property adds a port 8080 (e.g.
http://servername.xyz:8080/spam/eggs/foo.html), assuming Zope is
running on port 8080.

I'm aware of "request/URLPATH0", but this does not work for the list of
search results returned by a ZCatalog search interface.

Any help is much appreciated.

   - Kamal

Kamal Gill
Web Developer
Library and Center for Knowledge Management
University of California, San Francisco