[Zope] Confusion over Acquisition, permissions, etc.

Samir Mishra SamirMishra@cbuae.gov.ae
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:09:36 +0400

Hello all,

I have /parent/child defined as 2 folders off root.

I have the following script named "add1folder" in /parent.
    context.manage_addFolder(folderName, folderTitle, 1, 1)

I call the script through a DTML method named "add_folder".

So when I access the URL /parent/add_folder, it creates the appropriate
folder for me.

I log in as Manager in /parent/child (different acl_users folder in child)
and try and run the above script as /parent/child/add_folder to create the
same set of folders but it doesn't work.

What do I need to do to get this to work the way I want, i.e., call
"add1folder" while in /parent/child?

TIA

Samir