[Zope] Mac crash with ZMI!!

trashMan trashman@httconsulting.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:46:08 +0100

Hello,
I've a big problem! Several mac-user have reporting problem on my site
realized with zope-cmf.
So, i've decided to verify it! It's true!
I've used a mac with MacOs 9 and Microsoft Explorer  (the last versione
available).
When i open the home page ....in the middle of operation ...mac crash
(all is blocked)! I can only restart.

At this point, after restart, i call ZMI .....i insert the
login...pwd......and...schioccccc...all is blocked another time!! ON
ZMI!!

With Netscape in the same mac all is ok.
I have tried this  in other two mac with same result.

I've used for my site Zope 2.5.1 and cmf 1.2

Max