[Zope] Relative URL property?

Kamal Gill gill@library.ucsf.edu
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:39:40 -0800

Fantastic.  absolute_url(1) works in returning the relative url in my
python-generated breadcrumbs script and site map.  However, it does not
return the relative url in search results.  Dieter suggests using the
getpath() method to return the relative url in search results, which
works perfectly.  Many thanks for your help, Andy.

  - Kamal