[Zope] Changing the password of an unauthenticated user

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:39:14 +0100

The corresponding is manage_users() to change one or more
accounts of an acl_users instance (check out the API for
details). You need the corresponding permissions to
perform actions on the user folder. I suggest to use a
PythonScript and give it the Manager proxy role but be
aware of the security risk. You can also check out CMFs
password recovery mechanism (I think there is one).

-aj
--On Dienstag, 18. Februar 2003 12:31 -0800 Asad Habib