[Zope] Can't update properties of a custom product

Thierry FLORAC thierry.florac@onf.fr
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:38:26 +0100

  Hi,

I'm using Zope-2.6.1 with Python-2.1.3 on Debian GNU/Linux.
I've created a custom "folder based" Zope product with several custom
properties of several types : string, date, text, selection, boolean and
tokens.
When I try to update these properties from the common "Properties" page, I can
read properties values but when I try to submit the form, Zope raises an
exception : "String error: string index out of range".

But everything is OK if I update the same properties from a custom form
available to my site users !!

This exception is not logged to the site error log, so I can't get any
traceback.

Thanks for any help.

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net