[Zope] Re: Re: Re: Getting an authenticated user out of context

Crosbie Fitch crosbie@cyberspaceengineers.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:00:55 -0000

"Dario Lopez-Kästen" <dario@ita.chalmers.se> wrote in message
> You have placed all of your content inside the "my_site" folder. Use a VHM
> or SiteRoot to make sure that when your users go to http://your-server/
the
> contents is served from /my_site. Search Zope.org and the archives to find
> more info on how to do this.

Ok, thanks for perfectly understanding my issue and confirming my suspicion
that VHM is a valid solution. I'll check it out.

> The argument that Toby raises about being locked out is valid, however it
> might be less painfull to be locked out from a specific folder (you do
have
> backups, yes?) than from Zope itself.

Hmm. Must remember to do a search on 'backing up zope'.... ;-)