[Zope] soap support

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:52:29 +0000

The problem is that the SOAP support in Python has never really been
finished off which in turn makes Zope support difficult.

I'm just working on a SOAP project at the moment, we used SOAP::Lite and the
PyPerl module to run the Perl support modules in Python - it worked pretty
well but messy, nothing like coding in Perl to remind you how clean Python
is!

I'm currently trying to persuade some of our customers to fund work to take
Python's support to the level of Perl's but nobody is biting yet...

Logical Progression Ltd, 16 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)131 466 9585 Web: http://www.logicalprogression.net/