[Zope] Re: Power Diet Plus

Pippe33@aol.com Pippe33@aol.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:39:10 EST

I received a call from someone from Power Plus Diet stating they mistakingly
charged me for three bottles of diet plus pills.  I was told they would
credit my card for two bottles.  That was Thursday, 2/20 and still don't have
the credit and STILL DON'T HAVE THE ONE BOTTLE.  PLEASE CREDIT MY CARD AND
SEND THE ONE BOTTLE I ORDERED.  I AM THINKING OF CONTACTING THE COMPANY OR
WHOMEVER IT WAS THAT CALLED ME AS I HAVE THE NUMBER SAVED.

SOMEONE SHOULD GET THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.  GET THIS MIXUP STRAIGHTENED
OUT OR I WILL BE CALLING YOU!!!!!

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE AN ANSWER BACK