[Zope] Using MySQL results for condition checking in ZPT

Fernando Martins fmartins@hetnet.nl
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:25:17 +0100

Ben M. Thomas wrote:
[...]
> My TAL condition that I'm attempting to use is something like:
>
> For the Table Header:
> <th>Category</th>
>
> And the Body:

If I understand correctly, you're getting an error when Category is not an
attribute of result.

I think you are looking for:

<th tal:condition="exists:result/Category">Category</th>

and

    tal:content="result/Category">Category goes here</td>

(no need for span tags)

Look for "Alternate Paths" and "Exists Expressions" in chp. 9 of the Zope
Book

HTH,
Fernando