[Zope] how to remove :8080?

Einar Nęss jensen einjen@nvg.ntnu.no
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:27:34 +0100

At 11:39 20.02.2003 -0800, you wrote:
>If you wish to remove :8080 without using VHM, absolute_url(1) will give
>you a relative url (i.e. webpages/index_html instead of
>http://localhost.com:8080/webpages/index_html). Just remember to add the
>leading slash to make the path absolute.  This works, for example, in
>generating breadcrumbs and a site map automatically via python scripts.
>See page
>http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixB.stx
>(listed under module ObjectManagerItem) for usage.
>
>Since absolute_url(1) will not work for search results, you must use the
>getpath() method to return relative urls in ZCatalog search results.
>See page
>http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixB.stx
>(listed under module ZCatalog) for usage.

Thanks!

I got it working with SiteRoot. Well. Almost, anyway. It looks if as some
stylesheets for the management-screen is not working quit right .
Everything works though, so I can live with that for a while. If anyone
knows why using siteroot causes the stylesheet for the managementscreens to
disapear, i would be happy to know why!

Einar