[Zope] authentication to apache from zope

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:40:57 -0800

Jamie Heilman wrote:

>AM wrote:
>

>>Its not clear why you would desire this though, there are ways to sort
>>of kludge it into working, but without knowing exactly what you're
>>trying to accomplish I'm hesitent to suggest them.

To prevent unauthorised access of those images yet have apache serve
them out.

AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes