[Zope] Turbo Intranet -- what is it?

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman@dman.ddts.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:14:49 -0500

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

My employer approached me regarding implementing Zope Turbo Intranet
at the office.  He gave me some information regarding the training
session (http://www.zope.com/Training/TurboIntranetTraining), but I
haven't been able to find any solid information on what exactly "Turbo
Intranet" is.  What is it?  Is "Turbo Intranet" a product in and of
itself?  Is it a collection of products that can be installed
separately?  Some of the bullets on the flyer suggest that it includes
the CMF, Casey's ExternalEditor product and Jens' LDAPUserFolder
product.  Is it a collection of products (such as those listed) with
some sort of extra enhancements?

TIA,
-D

--=20