[Zope] Turbo Intranet -- what is it?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
25 Feb 2003 14:30:12 -0500

TurboIntranet is an application built on top of Zope, CMF, and several
other libraries.  There is an actual "TurboIntranet" product, which
contains content types like "Contact", "Contact List", "Event",
"Calendar", "Project", "Task", and other intranet-specific sorts of
objects.  The product glues them together in such a way that it is
reasonable to use the system out of the box as an intranet.