[Zope] Question about setCookie()

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:36:27 -0800

indeed, http://collector.zope.org/Zope/569

> I went to quickly read RFC2109, and I don't see anything suggesting values
> should be quoted at all.

section 4.1 note the definition of word, but thats not really all that
big a deal as almost no browser follows the RFCs anyway, the Netscape
Cookie "standard" still rules on high afaict.

> Any way around this? Can I safely alter the HTTPResponse.py code to remove
> them?

probably, but don't forget the regex that strips them off when
present, that'll need to be altered too

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing