[Zope] Having problem with accessing zclass property sheets

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:21:37 +0100

Sridevi Vanka wrote at 2003-2-24 15:56 -0800:
 > I got rid of the error but it never showed me the property sheet to
 > enter the values. It created the instance but its just gives me a
 > blank page instead of property view of the zclass instance.
 >
 > Am I calling it right?
 > <dtml-call "propertysheets.public.managechangeProperties(REQUEST)">

Its name is "manage_changeProperties" (see the embedded Zope help:
"Zope Help --> API Reference --> PropertySheet/PropertyManager").
Its primary purpose is to change the values not to show the form
to enter them.

When you use "dtml-call" you throw away the return value.
You may try "dtml-var" instead. Many management methods return
the corresponding form.

Dieter