[Zope] Updating Zope source index

Richard Wesley hawkfish@trustedmedianetworks.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:43:03 -0800

I have a catalog I have created to index my source for a Zope
application.  Because it is source, it cannot be automatically
updated.  I have looked at all the options for the catalog and I am
stumped as to how to update the catalog manually without having to go
and re-select all the options.  I suppose I could write a script to
do it but before I do that I thought I should see if I was missing
something.

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"...if you can't get out, you just either blow something up, or you eat
  something, or you just throw penguins in the air."
                                              - Brian Henson