[Zope] Problem with Apache+Zope

G. Clifford Williams gcw-python@rezidew.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:49:19 -0600

Thank you for your response.

Is there not a way to get zope to use relative paths instead?
I mean a way other than with the VHM? I'd like to manage several sites from
one zope server. If the only way that I can get to each site to set them up
is locally through lynx, links, or w3m  then zope, as a solution, becomes
less attractive.