[Zope] Structured text is inconvenient esp. w BackTalk

Asad Quraishi aquraishi@skyesystems.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:54:39 -0500

Thanks Chris,

The reason I am trying to use OO vs. something like emacs is that as we
propose the use of Zope/Plone to our clients we want to offer them a
solution which they will understand in the context of a world of word
processors.  It is difficult for someone to convert their word
processor-based training manuals, for example, into a BackTalk book
based on how structured text works.  I don't mind emacs but clients
won't feel quite as comfortable.

Any thoughts on this?