[Zope] webdav and MSWorddocument or nuxdocument

Einar Næss Jensen einar.ness.jensen@hf.ntnu.no
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:50:19 +0100

I have, trough answears i got here on the list and on reading about
PUT_factory understood that PUT_factory is the way to go if i want
word-documents which have been copied trough webdav or FTP, to
automatically show up as MSWordDocuments or NuxDocument.

However, I can not get it to work. With nuxdocument there is a put_factory,
but it will only render my word-documents as files

My guess is that this is something that have been tried before.
Does anyone have a put_factory that works for MSWordDocument?
ev. what do I write one my selfe?

Einar
--
Einar Næss Jensen