[Zope] CMF tutorials and documentation

Celula Research fb@celula.com
27 Feb 2003 11:51:46 -0600

Hi all:

I wonder if someone can tell if there is a complete tutorial on CMF ?

We have been browsing and peeking at the CMF's dogbowl and have (sadly)
discovered that CMF's documentation resembles too much what Zope's
itself documentation was a few years ago:

There is no consistency in the docs (CMF), they are all scatered around
in an -apparently, at least- no sense way,  they refer to older
versions...

We are just trying to implement first CMF based systems, nevertheless
got stuck again with the very high slope learning curve.... For the IT
guys, "the source is their best friend", we know, but that it not the
case for the end user-ish side of things.

Any ideas, sugguestions, references or comments, are welcome to the
list.

Thanks in advance.

Ed