[Zope] urgent! wrong query results on next/previous urls in ZSQL/Zsearch

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:46:37 +0100

k0878290@tiscali.de wrote at 2003-2-27 11:01 +0100:
 > I'm 3 days before rollout of my first Zope project and now discover my ZSQL
 > / Z Search Interface yields wrong query results!
 > Only the first 20 query results are o.k., navigating around with next/previous
 > "forgets" the user search form inputs constructing the SQL WHERE clause.

This is a bug in the "Z Search Interface". It creates a wrong
report ZPT.
 >        tal:attributes="href string:${request/URL0}?start:int=${previous/first}"
As you see, the query parameters are not passed.

You can use funtions "make_query" (or similarly spelled)
from the "ZTUtils" package to pass the query parameters.

File a collector report: <http://collector.zope.org/Zope>,
such that this bug can be fixed.

Dieter