[Zope] VideoCapture module fails under Zope on Win32

Dylan Reinhardt zope@dylanreinhardt.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:06:00 -0800

At 02:48 AM 2/28/2003, Tim wrote:
>Dylan wrote on Thursday, February 27, 2003, 3:22:21 PM:
> > According to the SourceForge page, the VideoCapture binary is compiled
> > against Python 2.2.  You probably have that installed on your system
> > somewhere, so it works fine at the command line.
>
>This is not the case. The VideoCapture archive actually comes with
>compiled binaries for 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 in separate directories.

Darn... there goes my neat & tidy theory. :-)

It might be a permissions issue.  Is Zope running as a service?

If that doesn't straighten things out, could you provide a snip of the code
that works at the CLI but doesn't work in your product and any traceback
you're getting?

Dylan