[Zope] Set Up Zope Webhosting

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:02:24 -0500

do all your clients really need their own zope instances? some (many?)  may
not and in these cases you can consolidate those clients onto one zope
instance which means more admin work for you but less work for your clients
and less memory usage.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net