[Zope] Not enough options! (was Re: External Methods - Weirdness between two installations of Zope)

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:15:22 -0800

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 08:53:50PM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:
> The place to add these kinds of features is in Zope 2.7.  It is a fairly
> big job to subdivide them but possible.  You may want to wait until the
> installer stuff is merged to do this (which may be a few weeks).

I would be happy to do some work on it if i can ever get out
from under this endless, PHB-driven mess of fonts & colors* which is
making me so grumpy.

The hard part will probably be just finding all the things that
need to be changed. I spent about 20 minutes looking for this stuff
a while ago and punted. Hopefully the folks over on zope-dev will be
able to help.

* a truly great quote:
http://www.zopezen.org/Members/slinkp/Quote.2003-01-09.0238

--PW

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com
Look! Up in the sky! It's BIOLOGIST DA FUNK!
(courtesy of isometric.spaceninja.com)