[Zope] Problem with permission

Dieter Fischer dieter.fischer@grid-it.ch
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:01:14 +0100

Hello

I've got a permission problem in Zope. I don't know if it is a Zope or an
exUserFolder issue, so I'm posting to both lists.

The point is, that I've a "Z SQL Method", and the user has the role which=
 is
allowed to do anything with this object. But I can only execute it when I
give "Use Database Methods" to "Anonymous", what I realy don't like to do=
=2E
If I don't give the permission to "Anonymous", the login box always appea=
rs.

My software is:

Zope Version  (Zope-2.6.1b1, python 2.1.3, linux2)
Python Version  2.1.3 (#1, Apr 15 2002, 12:29:54) [GCC egcs-2.91.66
19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)]
exUserFolder-0-10-10

---

Mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen - Meilleures salutations - Kind regards - Cord=
iali
saluti

Dieter Fischer
Grid IT GmbH