[Zope] Default ZClass constructor not working? (was: re: Zope.org feedba ck)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:51:41 +0100

Leeuw van der, Tim wrote at 2003-1-10 16:04 -0600:
 > Still leaves me with the default DTML Constructor Method for a ZClass not
 > working. The traceback is:
 > NameError
 > line 61, in render
 >     (Object: tbEntry.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST))
 >   File C:\Program Files\ZopeSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py,
 > line 159, in eval
 >     (Object: tbEntry.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST))
 >     (Info: REQUEST)
 >   File <string>, line 2, in f
 > NameError: global name 'tbEntry' is not defined
Are you sure, the user has the right to create "tbEntry" instances.

   Zope sometimes converts "Unauthorized" into "KeyError"s (I
   am astonished that you get a "NameError").

   Check the "Permission" tab of your ZClass.
   It "Create instances" mapped correctly?

Dieter