[Zope] Separate folder with SQL Methods

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:00:58 +0000

you could do this in plain dtml with:
<dtml-with sql_queries>
   <dtml-in query1>

   </dtml-in>
</dtml-with>

the dtml-with query1 should find the sibling directory by acquisition.

or if you switch to using python scripts for logic and dtml for
presentation, which is my preferred method at least, you would call the
query like:

results=context.sql_queries.query1(any params here)

which gives you a Results object to play with

HTH

Ben