[Zope] Re: No BBQ? (was Re: News about zope magazine)

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:19:36 +0100

Hi,

the DZUG [German Zope User Group] will have two meetings per year. One
in early spring [=>March this time, Location: Berlin, intended mainly
(but not only) for the German-speaking zopers] and one in mid-summer
[August]. The meeting in summer will be a conference with talks,
workshops etc. and of course a big BBQ and could be adressed to the
international community if there's enough interest...:)

... But meeting in Brasil is another option of course...

Cheers, Maik (German Zope User Group: http://www.dzug.org)