[Zope] Problems with anonymous access to MetaPublisher 1.2.8 (Elliot Clifton)

Elliot Clifton ec@clif2.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:28:37 +0000

On Monday, Jan 13, 2003, at 10:26 Europe/London, zope-request@zope.org
wrote:

>  Problems with anonymous access to MetaPublisher 1.2.8 (Elliot Clifton)

Thanks.

Problem solved! I'd been looking at the wrong permissions. Turns out I
that was questioning the generic "view" permission (which was acquired
anyway). While MetaPublisher uses specific permissions as filters to
determine which aspects of the published content are accessible.
Setting the MP specific permissions fixes the problem. Shame this
wasn't made a bit in the MP tutorial.

Elliot