[Zope] The Goblins of Zope

Patrick Price plone@wvu.edu
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:44:53 -0500

Just my experience to relate; with Zope 2.6.0 compiled from source on
Solaris 8, last night I created a DTML document which "disappeared".
Thinking I had not hit 'save', I recreated it and then I saw two DTML
docs with the same name in the ZMI!  I was able to delete one of them
and the other remained.  Same object id, no title, no description..
 Strange.
-Patrick Price