[Zope] More File Sharing

Ian Firmin ianf@ijfirmin.co.uk
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:43:08 -0000

Hi Dieter,
I am using the example "File Sharing" application that comes with Zope. This
uses a script to upload files and display them. They are not displayed
unless they are uploaded via the script. I will try to understand the script
so that I can see where it keeps the record of which file has been uploaded.
Thanks
Ian Firmin