[Zope] Re: DocumentLibrary on Zope 2.6

Isokangas, Erik HTC/DE/FRA Erik.Isokangas@hochtief.de
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:00:30 +0100

Unfortunately, after creating a vocabulary and catalog containing the (pre
2.6) default indices and metadata fields, the problem still remains.  I also
ensured a lexicon was available for the ZCTextIndex fields.

Has anyone managed to use DocumentLibrary on Zope 2.6?

Erik.

From: Andreas Jung
Date: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:52 am
Subject: Re: [Zope] DocumentLibrary on Zope 2.6

I assume to need to create a Vocuablary (maybe plus Indexes first) since
the ZCatalog no longer creates some indexes automatically when creating
a new ZCatalog instance.

-aj

--On Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003 09:39 +0100 "Isokangas, Erik HTC/DE/FRA"

<http://....../manage_addProduct/DocumentLibrary/manage_addDocumentLibrary>