[Zope] Managing/Authoring online tutorials

Gordon Skelly gordon.skelly@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:41:17 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know of any software there is available for managing the
authoring/publishing of online tutorials.

I've been looking at using PowerPoint for content creation for
undergraduate medical teaching.  I've also been looking into HTML
powerpoints and Powerpro's Flash conversion tool that does a very
could job at converting Powerpoints into small *.swf or *.exe files.
However I've not been able to get the flash format files to support
hyperlinks, which some my authors have used to generate interactivity
between slides.

Any help, recommendations or experiences shared by members of this
list would be appreciated.

Cheers

Gordon Skelly
IT Curriculum Facilitator,