[Zope] Greatly Simplifiied Script writing to session: Is there anything wrong with this?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:20:49 +0000

Redding, Matthew wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me why this python script (passed
> no parameters)
> creates session values for N_prod, N_shed, N_screen, N_pond, N_land,
> N_soil that
> are all the same.

What value are they set to?

> #Define loss values:
> N_shed_loss=10;N_screen_loss=8;N_sludge_loss=24;N_pond_loss=40;N_irrigat
> ion_loss=25;N_soil_loss=25

Try putting these each on their own line.

cheers,

Chris

PS:
> The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
> (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
> privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
> to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
> disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
> or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
> contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
> of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
> this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
> delete it from your computer system network.

This kind of shit makes it much less encouraging to answer your messages.