[Zope] AdaptableStorage and size of File.

Andres Punning andres.punning@ksk.edu.ee
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:13:38 +0200 (EET)

I just installed the AdaptableStorage product.

When I try to upload a bigger File (File Product), it gives an error.
I did not try to find the exact size,
but 120 KB uploads OK, but 130 KB does not.
So, maybe 128 KB?

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.Image, line 59, in manage_addFile
  Module OFS.Image, line 424, in manage_upload
  Module OFS.Image, line 501, in _read_data
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 222, in commit
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 195, in commit
  Module ZODB.Transaction, line 256, in _commit_objects
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.zodb.ASConnection, line 153, in commit
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.zodb.ASStorage, line 195, in new_oid
  Module Products.AdaptableStorage.mapper_std.PathKeychainGenerator, line
27, in makeKeychain
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'startswith'

The file does not upload.

I used Zope2-filesystem mapping exactly from the doc.txt

The same files to ordinary ZODB upload OK.

Zope is fresh install:
Debug Information
* Zope version: (Zope 2.6.0 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
2.1.3, linux2)
* Python version: 2.1.3 (#1, Apr 9 2002, 22:27:11) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red
Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)]
* System Platform: linux2

What limits the size? Some parameter in the dbtab.conf?

A. Punning