[Zope] Filling up Formulator form with values

Felix Ulrich-Oltean felix@chaptereight.com
14 Jan 2003 17:37:56 +0000

Hi

I'm using a Formulator form to "prettify" the properties of an item.  So
I have lots of PropertyManager descendants in my Zope tree.  Now I want
to use a formulator form as a window to the properties in these objects,
so that the user gets a friendlier view and things are validated better.

e.g. I have

/jobs/vacancy123
/jobs/vacancy234

/content_types/job_form (A Formulator Form with fields matching the
properties of all the objects in /jobs)

I want to make a nice equivalent to manage_propertiesForm which uses
job_form to edit the vacancies in /jobs/

How can I fill up a form with the values from an object's properties?

Does this make sense?

TIA,

Felix.