[Zope] Catalog mystery

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:54:28 +0100

Francois-regis.Chalaoux@sanofi-synthelabo.com wrote at 2003-1-14 16:10 +0100:
 > Trying to Catalog object of "DTML Document" type I got this error. It seems
 > to work with other type of object.
 > My config : Zope 2.5.1 + Windows NT4.
 >   File C:\PROGRA~1\WEBSIT~1\lib\python\Products\ZCatalog\Catalog.py, line
 > 423, in recordify
 > AttributeError: (see above)
I expect one of your metadata has a name which happens to be a folder
acquired by the DTML document.

That this triggers your error is a bug in line 423 of
"Products.ZCatalog.Catalog". Rather than the (unsafe) builtin
function "callable", it should use "cDocumentTemplate.safe_callable".

Please file a bug report to "<http:://collector.zope.org/Zope>".

Dieter