[Zope] AdaptableStorage and size of File.

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:05:55 -0500

Andres Punning wrote:
> I just installed the AdaptableStorage product.
>
> When I try to upload a bigger File (File Product), it gives an error.
> I did not try to find the exact size,
> but 120 KB uploads OK, but 130 KB does not.
> So, maybe 128 KB?

(Thanks to Chris Withers for pointing out this email message.
zope@zope.org has too much traffic for me to monitor all the time, so be
sure to CC me if you want me to see your email.)

This is a known bug in version 0.4.1.  For efficiency, Zope handles
large files differently than it handles small files, but
AdaptableStorage wasn't dealing with the special case of large files
properly.  It is fixed in CVS.  If you like, you can download an update
of the product right now using this URL:

http://cvs.zope.org/Products/AdaptableStorage/AdaptableStorage.tar.gz?tarball=1

Shane