[Zope] Strange Zope errors with heavy use of SESSION

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:41:26 +0000

>I'm not sure how the sessioning code could cause this, but it's possible
>it's some sort of platform-specific behavior.  Is it 98, ME, W2K?  I'd
>like to try to replicate it.

How bloody typical! Started up the zope server today again. Went to exactly
the same page as yesterday. Did exactly the same thing now as I did
yesterday. Quite a few times too.
Now it works with no problems. And, yesterday I restarted the server many
times to see if it was not zope that got messed up with something strange.

Thank you anyway for the support.

Peter